Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
(!) Spamming, flaming and arguments
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summary:

Joe.Boxer has broken the rules by flaming in the forums, using abusive language in the chatrooms, posting in the shoutbox about this issue when asked not to do so and retaliating to being punished.

~ All evidence documented in this thread.

Destroyer has not broken rules as much but was similarly penalised for mild flaming, posting bloody hand pics that may frighten the childhood membership and being an assistant to the use of abusive language in the shoutbox.

Whilst upset with being punished he has decided to move on.

KnightSquared has addressed the issue and shown the membership of these forums that issues are addressed.

THIS is the situation and nothing else.

Last edited by Dr. Nürburg on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Joe.Boxer

Forum Rat

AB Rep: +28
Aura:

1250 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KnightSquared has used abusive language in the forums as documented in this thread. KnightSquared has also posted an offensive image as documented in this thread. (appears he will be getting away with it)

Destroyer used offensive language in the chatroom as documented in this thread. (appears he's getting away with it)

Lalin continued a discussion about an issue that had been resolved as documented in this thread. (looks like he's getting away with it)

rogbow called people idiots in the shoutbox and documented here by his own admission. (he's getting away with it)

Lonny posted a picture in the forum, that according to the rules shouldn't be allowed. This is documented in this thread. (appears he's getting away with it)

Joe.Boxer was summarily removed from POTM two days ago with no explanation. Yet Destroyer got to stay on it. I can't help, but wonder who my friends are/were here. Best I go.

I guess I'm the worst of the lot then. I guess I just don't kiss the right asses here.

So it seems that K2 wins. He gets to keep his friends while making me look like a piece of sh1t. Well, good on you.

Last edited by Joe.Boxer on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe.Boxer wrote:
KnightSquared has also posted an offensive image as documented in this thread. (appears he will be getting away with it)

Please provide evidence of the offensive image, thanks.

Edit

If you are referring to the chatlog taken a few days ago of you and Destroyer using abusive words, it strikes me as fascinating that although you claim you were *testing* the word censors, that you never reported the issue to staff.

Incidentally you weren't alone in there since it was another member who took the screenshot.

Last edited by Dr. Nürburg on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Joe.Boxer

Forum Rat

AB Rep: +28
Aura:

1250 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've said my piece. No one else is going to say anything here to either back me up or shoot me down. You're one of the site admins and I'm just a member. I'm not going to be the only one going back and forth with you.

To everyone who's ever cried about cheaters, glitchers, unfair punishment, lack of moderating, etc you all had your chance. I'll be damned if I'm going to stand here and fight for what's right while the rest of you sit back and do f-all. If you really wanted change you'd be here with me telling K2 the way things are or you'd be telling me I'm wrong.

The next time you cry about anything I've mentioned above just remember you had the chance to do something about it and you chose to sit back and do NOTHING.

Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not interested. I was put on special assignment by AB to specifically supervise your behaviour Joe.

I have done my job.

Miss Priss

Teacher's Pet

$ 400

AB Rep: +14

191126 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone needs a TIME OUT! I have had ENOUGH! Evil or Very Mad Joe is known for speaking his mind and everyone loves to poke the bear. Joe is not the big evil and everyone else is not innocent. Back off of Joe! Someone PLEASE for crying out loud LOCK THIS THREAD!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: