Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Should KnightSquared Leave?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics

Should KnightSquared Leave?
Yes
54%
 54%  [ 13 ]
No
45%
 45%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 24

neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

AB Rep: +334
Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carltontx wrote:
um not sure i named anyone by name. i like you posted my opinion. i have not seen any thing that knight4 has posted any hateful posts about anyone. of course i have not read the entire forums but i would assume that there must be some reason for this thread other than the rantings of just one player. i would assume that knight started this thread because more than one player has complained about them to AB. and as i said i voted no. i have not had a problem with knight in the past and don't expect to in the future. and should i have a problem i would hope i would handle it in a less public manner than to post my problems in a forums. i would more than likely go play at another site as i have done many times before. life is to short to worry about the little things. live let live and love the time you have. Very Happy

Oh I know - I was just stating what I did so it didn't look like I had done any of those things.

Wink
VK_King_

$ 19

AB Rep: +10
Aura:

17111 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Anywayz! Reply with quote

I Think this Thread should have not opened at all!
Why would some1 ask someone if he wanted to leave?
If u wanna leave uve gotta move well you wont ask any1 before eating or before sleeping do you?
This Thread should be closed and sorry if ive been harsh!
cberry56

$ 20

AB Rep: +3

28563 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say NO. Just because some players don't like you is no reason to stop doing what you obviously enjoy doing, otherwise you wouldn't be here in the first place. Just remember that you won't be liked by everyone. That's part of nature. Afterall, if everyone liked everyone then we would be living in a perfect world.
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

AB Rep: +363
Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY VOTE IS NO.

I never have had problems with you, and you are great person and you make many job here, but not all people know your job here becuase almost all your job is back forums.

really wrong me this thread and for me it is no necessary, i don´t understand the objetive this thread. you make a great job here, maybe some people is unconfortable with you, but if you see my job is hard too and many people is unconfortable with me to be a scores officier, many people hate when i ask about his scores, many people take it as insult, but i looking for the way to they understand my job.

i am more analitic, and i see many things others no

about yes:
is awsome to me to see many votes as "yes" and ONLY ONE that give the face saying yes and give his motives, my respect to neeraffa, but the rest??? only their votes as "yes" but no give the face who voted. i think in this case if some people say yes/not, then could to give the face and give the resons, because is very easy to say yes. for this reason this thread is not important or relevant to me, If i am you, then I don´t worry for the results, i think...

about no:
hey guys i see only 9 votes no, and 9 post, then people say no give the face, and people say yes then no give the face (Except neeraffa), and to me, here isn´t reason to take this thread as true, or as last desision.

these are my opinions, i hope no body take this as personal or attack, only i think that when some people don´t like, i give the face.
Joe.Boxer

Forum Rat

AB Rep: +28
Aura:

1250 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted YES.
Miss Priss voted YES.
My Mother-in-Law voted YES.

Feel better now Lalin?

Last edited by Joe.Boxer on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted YES after I was accused of flaming once again. Same crap, different month.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote NO. Knight is an asset here he does many things behind the scenes and would it would be a huge loss to Site to see him go.

I will add here my opinion . It seems to me most of the ranting and or flamming is because people were not punished in a timely matter. That is not a valid reason to complain I.M.O. Just because someone gets away with crimes and it takes sometimes days or years for the police to catch them doesn't mean they go free does it ? NO. There are rules here and Knight was simply trying to enforce them by doing his JOB.

Knight should stay Exclamation
Joe.Boxer

Forum Rat

Aura:

1250 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet you complained like a banshee for getting punished with Destroyer and I. What did you have to do to get your credits back?

If you, or anyone, doesn't like/want a response like this don't infer anything in your post. Keep it to the topic at hand or shut up.

Miss Priss

Teacher's Pet

$ 400

AB Rep: +14

191126 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did vote YES. My motives? All the BS with Joe. Talk about a witch hunt. AFTER I asked for the thread to be locked and it was locked, K2 edited at least one of his posts. Talk about a way to keep arguing when no one can reply. Ticks me off. As far as I am concerned, by editing his post and by starting that kind of thread and this one shows he is part of the problem. Poking the bear. Poking the bear. I hate losing my temper.
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xdonnax(my partner) voted YES
lindag64(my neighbor) voted YES
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the votes are personals... one vote by person, and i would to like to see the reasons for each vote. (isn´t obligation, only i say)

and in all case, if we are voting only to KS, why not?? make a votation for Joe.Boxer??? to make this for equals.

ho in the worst case, make multiple votation for all involved, and so will vote who stays and who goes. i think... Idea
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LalinGouki wrote:
the votes are personals... one vote by person, and i would to like to see the reasons for each vote. (isn´t obligation, only i say)

and in all case, if we are voting only to KS, why not?? make a votation for Joe.Boxer??? to make this for equals.

ho in the worst case, make multiple votation for all involved, and so will vote who stays and who goes. i think... Idea

KS wanted to start this thread and JB doesn't want to start one (I don't think) - simple as that really...

It's pretty obvious the reasons members have given what the others must be the thinking behind their votes (after what has happened here the last couple of days,just a guess...)
Miss Priss

Teacher's Pet

$ 400

AB Rep: +14

191126 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Because KS wants a popularity poll and Joe.Boxer doesn't care if no one likes him.

Quote:

Who really cares? Cmon it is becoming pathetic. These crazy threads should really be locked and deleted.
Joe.Boxer

Forum Rat

Aura:

1250 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a long post here, but decided to just get rid of it. I figured that since K2 and Lalin are having trouble reading the words in peoples' posts I'd save them the hassle of having to read what I write. I hope the following gets the point across on where I stand with K2, his oblivious abuse of his "admin" power, his delusions, his unwillingness to be a fair judge, jury and executioner and his little minion idiot Lalin:

Last edited by Joe.Boxer on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I respect each opinion, but the rest???.
i am completaly sure that many people want to see out to Joe.Boxer i have received multiples complains, and i do my best effort to help for not show their complains in public forums, anyway i have only one reason that i have helped to Joe.Boxer and it is that i have respected always as THE BEST MODERATOR OF ALL TIMES AS ICBM, you are my favorite. always you have my respect you for that, but as Joe.Boxer then you are the oposite, but even with that i always respect you....

and if only one person is in poll, for me this in UNFAIR, it is hard to me because KS and "ICBM", both are great persons to me, is hard but i think that if we have these votations, then it is justice for equal, or not??
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: