Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Federal Agent Poses As WWE Rep

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:37 am    Post subject: Federal Agent Poses As WWE Rep Reply with quote

It's time to take down the little people...

A U.S. Department of Homeland Security enforcement agent posed as a WWE representative last week and offered to buy various domain names from a Michigan man named Yonjo Quiroa. In reality, the agent was part of an operation to take down 16 websites owned by Quiroa, who is also known as Ronaldo Solano, that linked to other websites that hosted pirated telecasts.

wrestlingnewsworld.....

I always wanted to be a secret agent man, that way I can slap on the cuffs and sing the secret agent man song in the perps ear...

{Insert lyrics here}

Great Canada - US Host...
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not just the WWE either:

Quote:
Reuters reported today that Quiroa, 28, was making at least $13,000 from online merchants who advertised with him. His websites linked to other sites that hosted pirated telecasts from the NFL, NBA, NHL, WWE and TNA Impact Wrestling.

Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good I'm glad to see another crook going down. Hope they catch some more of these pirates.
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

AB Rep: +334
Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow they are really clamping down on these kinds of thing lately - piratebay,mega-upload now this latest one... Shocked
mladen

$ 229

AB Rep: +17
Aura:

46024 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't imagine agents planning a sting operation to take down some random dude who hosted sites "that linked to other websites that hosted pirated telecasts" - he linked to them but didn't host them? I bet he gets 20 years in jail and Hollywood big shots feel warm and fuzzy because of that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: