Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Ronnie Montrose Dead: Rock Guitar Legend Passes Away At 64

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment Search Forum
Recent Topics
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Ronnie Montrose Dead: Rock Guitar Legend Passes Away At 64 Reply with quote

SAN FRANCISCO -- Rock guitarist Ronnie Montrose, who formed the band that bore his name and performed with some of rock's heavy hitters, has died.

His booking agent, Jim Douglas, says Montrose died Saturday at his home in Millbrae, Calif. He was 64.

Douglas says Montrose had been in declining health for some time, battling prostate cancer and what Douglas termed "personal demons."

In addition to forming his own band in 1973, Montrose performed with a number of rockers, including Sammy Hagar, Herbie Hancock, Van Morrison, Boz Scaggs and the Edgar Winter Group. Douglas says Montrose was working on releasing a DVD and starting a tour that would have taken him across the U.S.

R.I.P. Ronnie
Jolas

$ 24

15689 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rest in Peace, Ronnie. We will continue to 'open fire' (first solo album) for you...
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

AB Rep: +221
Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tragic news.
Another music icon lost.

One of my favorite songs

Great with some good quality headphones on.

R.I.P Ronnie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: