Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
M.F.A.B. (Missing From Arcade Boss)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
Starman

Retired Moderator

New York

$ 1351

AB Rep: +47
Aura:

336411 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neeraffa wrote:
This thread is SO funny +1 rep MOP! Laughing

Maybe I should have said goodbye but others have done the same and not really left in the past...

Well er... goodbye lol

If anybody wants a reason why - well let's just say I have NO interest in trying to compete with cheats anymore,if someone is caught cheating - not banned just has the the ability to win prize money removed for 3 months and then does similar things like zoom screen etc to again cheat to try and gain an advantage against all you genuine legit gamers and then has the cheek to call themselves 'All time Boss' and win 'TOTM' every month leeching money every month from AB is a fraud in my opinion.

To be let off once - fair enough as everybody deserves a second chance but to do it (similar) again and be let off twice....?

Anyway to those i speak/spoke to here - hope you keep well + take care.

I COMPLETELY agree with everything you said neeraffa. It's sad, but something i guess we have to deal with. :/

I will really miss you man, I looked up to you since the day you joined this site. We have had some fights with eachother, but I'm glad everything ended on a good note (as far as i know). You meant a lot to me here, and I hope you stop by every once in awhile -- but I can't blame you for leaving.. As far as I know, this site is starting to lose all of it's most valueable members here and will soon be filled with none of the original crew but AB and Sime. It's really sad to see this site take that turn, but it's something that was going to happen eventually with time :/

I'll miss you man, I really looked up to you here.
- Eddie
akeo

$ 74

AB Rep: +16
Aura:

247538 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in total agreement. Even though I think we all know how to cheat at least one of the games on here, I only know one (throw me) and I'm quite happy to share it with everyone if you want, link to youtube at the bottom, if it doesn't make sense, just ask me, but it still doesn't alter the fact that serial cheating just shouldn't be done. People who have cheated at least three games a month should be removed from the prize list for that month.
If life is a game, who wants to cheat to get to the end of it.

link deleted now as anybody who was reading this thread will have seen it by now

private listing so it can't just be searched for from youtube search, and I would prefer it if it wasn't publicly shared for serial cheaters to see.

Last edited by akeo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Hala Madrid!

S.L.B.

Amadora

$ 1

44558 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Please don't go. Reply with quote

:( I think to win a simple game or to get to succeed in life not all is valid.
Must prevail the qualities of each.
Long live Nee, the Star and Ernie.
msidoh

Philippines and/or Hong Kong

$ 108

AB Rep: +52
Aura:

222557 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a pity that a respected member leaves a games site because of cheaters. If there are such bad sportsmen and women on this site, it also makes the AB public tournaments somewhat pointless.

It is not the prize money that I care about, it is the sense of achievement. If AB completely removes the prize money, some members would probably leave. Those that remain are more likely to be the ones who are interested only in the competition, and the camaraderie that can be gained from playing the games and commenting in the forum.

I hold a (pathetic) total of three all-time high scores at the moment Razz . I am proud that they were all achieved through hours of pounding the keyboard and mouse to almost breaking point! If someone can come along and obliterate those scores with one mouse click while they sip their coffee, it sort of puts a dampener on the whole games scene for me.

Neeraffa: I don't think I ever had the chance to battle you in any games, but feel free to come back and try to beat my scores any time!

OK, now I feel sad, Sad so I must go and play some games!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: