Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Men and cosmetic surgery!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sci Tech Search Forum
Recent Topics
Fullmoon

$ 51

AB Rep: +78
Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Men and cosmetic surgery! Reply with quote

I did a quick search on the forum and I think the topic of cosmetic surgery has not yet been discussed.
We all know that the era of "male" water and soap is gone.
The number of male patients undergoing cosmetic touch-ups (since 1997) increased by 88%.

Women, however, remain skeptical in the face of the masculine beauty retouching.
A sample of over 100 women from 26 to 52 years said that beauty in a man is a nice option, but is not essential.
It is important that both the man and takes care to her appearance, but not too much: a woman is not keen to see a man who spends too much time in front of the mirror and admit that regular appointments by the cosmetic surgeon.
In short, there is still a taboo than the male who yields to the blandishments of surgery.

I personally like the man that you care but without excesses, not the man who resorts to cosmetic surgery.
The only exception I can admit that the intervention is aimed at solving an objective problem!

What do you think of the male cosmetic surgery?
You had a touch up?
Master Of Puppets

Sleep My Friend and You Will See...

$ 114

AB Rep: +174
Aura:

5 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this was inevitable. There are products on the market for men to cover up gray hair, surgery to 'regrow' hair that has been lost to baldness as well as other so called 'enhancement' products that appeal to mens' narcissist side. The next 'generation' of this is cosmetic surgery. A little nip tuck here a little botox there and voila a whole new man!!

They can keep it. I am happy being me. If I want to physically improve on the person that I am I'll exercise more and eat a more balanced diet. If I ever lose my hair I'll shave it off! Life is way too short to spend that much time/effort on your physical appearance.
msidoh

Philippines and/or Hong Kong

$ 108

AB Rep: +52
Aura:

222557 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not for me. I am perfectly happy with the way I am.

I have a very nice 'strawberry' birthmark running up my forearm, which I call my 'God-given tattoo'! I am actually quite proud of it, and would never consider removing it. I think it might be different matter if it was on my face, though!
Fullmoon

$ 51

AB Rep: +78
Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@MOP

Fully agree with you for a balanced diet and exercise Wink

@MOP@msidoh

I'm glad to know that there are still men in this world is not obsessed with their physical appearance and especially that you are accepted as Very Happy
marcman88

$ 30

AB Rep: +3
Aura:

32370 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am against cosmetic surgery, unless you are in an accident. I personally would never get anything done and I wouldn't let my wife or kids either.
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcman88 wrote:
I am against cosmetic surgery, unless you are in an accident. I personally would never get anything done and I wouldn't let my wife or kids either.

I agree entirely with your statement here. Of course also if you had been born with an illness or deformity, then naturally you'd want to address the issue.

I will never and have never had cosmetic surgery of any kind, I've never taken any "enlargement" you know what pills either. Nor do I wear ANY jewellery apart from a religious pendant and my house key on the same thread. I'd never have any piercings done. I do not even wear a watch and never have worn a watch.

I sometimes think about a tattoo. But it kind of disagrees with my personality of natural appearance. But who knows I might get a small one one day but that would be all I'd ever have done.

Cloud 9

- On Cloud 9 -

$ 12

17549 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm against it no matter if man or woman, but if you are born with a deformity and or are in an accident, then yes I'm all for it. So many women in Hollywood ruin their natural beauty with plastic surgery, when in fact they absolutely looked better before they had it done, I just don't get it but to one his own I guess.
Quintana

353 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrinkles make men more attractive. It makes their smile show more. Men pls stop cutting and injecting stuff into ur bodies! Men getting stuff done just shows how insecure they are and that for the ladies is an even bigger turn off than a stretched out face.
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and whats wrong with plastic surgery for men.
looks like its going well for bruce jenner.

Great Canada - US Host...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sci Tech All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: