Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Manti Te'o denies he was part of girlfriend hoax!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Manti Te'o denies he was part of girlfriend hoax! Reply with quote

I know some college football players are lonely guys but it shocks me that he would claim that he fell for an online girlfriend that never existed!

You can read about the story here:

Manti Te'o denies he was part of girlfriend hoax

What do you think of Manti Te'o's claims that he never participated in the hoax that was the death of his nonexistent girlfriend? Confused

New England

$ 119

AB Rep: +25
Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was good for a laugh but I'm sick of everyone in the sports world talking about it. It seems he was a victim but he also participated so I don't feel bad for him. He also seems to have ruined his draft value.
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't feel for him either cause he had admitted of taken part in it.

Reminds me back in the early days of AOL when bot scripts were running mad I would pose as a blonde bomb shell a red head and some times a teen who dropped out of collage to help here get back on her feet. Those were the good ol' days for many of us.

Great Canada - US Host...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: