Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Experiment murder in the elevator!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
Fullmoon

$ 51

AB Rep: +78
Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Experiment murder in the elevator! Reply with quote

What would you do if you attend a murder in progress?
Two boys have asked themselves the same question and staged a murder in progress in an elevator in New York City.Hidden cameras recorded people's reactions.

Fullmoon

$ 51

Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is a question that I have asked myself many times...what I would do, how I would react in such cases?
I think, to know, should live the real situation...but knowing a little of our character, we can answer this question!

As you can see from the video,the attack, escape, and even indifference are instinctive reactions and human physiological...I'm not so brave,I never would have physically attacked the murderess...I think I would run away,but not out of fear,..to ask for help and I would have called the police immediately!!

What do you think?How would you have reacted?

PS:other than that, I want to make a special thanks to E_K,thanks for the help Very Happy
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is true every person would react differently as you can see in the video and most would never know what they would do for certain until they are placed in that real live situation.

Me personally I would start yelling for help or if someone else is close by I would tell them to call 911 without leaving the person being attacked alone. Then I would do what ever I could possibly do to get the attacker to stop there attack by any means possible and I would continue until either the attacker stopped or help arrived. But, I guess that would be because I was trained for hand to hand combat.

I think most people would rather not like to think about this or try to avoid talking about it anyway and hope they never have to be placed in such a situation in my opinion interesting topic though FULLMOON.

Malaysia

$ 11

AB Rep: +4

20030 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I laughed when I saw the video. :p But if I were in that situation of a real one, I think I would be just standing there out of shock for a few seconds and then I'll run to get some help or call the police. I've never seen such things yet, I don't think I wanna see at all.
Fullmoon

$ 51

Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rogbow wrote:
Then I would do what ever I could possibly do to get the attacker to stop there attack by any means possible and I would continue until either the attacker stopped or help arrived. But, I guess that would be because I was trained for hand to hand combat.

From a military man like you,I imagined this answer...compliments for your courage Wink

@bet1990
yeah I laughed I too,especially for the scene of man with fire extinguisher Laughing
MartyU

$ 32

AB Rep: +7
Aura:

26283 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just can't believe so many people just walked away..... I really hope they were calling for help or the police after that...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: