Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Young Staten Island men impersonate cops to buy GTA V FIRST!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Young Staten Island men impersonate cops to buy GTA V FIRST! Reply with quote

Yes, folks, these 3 GTA fans like the game series SO much that they impersonated policemen in order to SKIP the line so that they could buy the game FIRST!

Young Staten Island men impersonate police officers to skip line to buy Grand Theft Auto V

What do you think of their crime? What do you think of the punishment?
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well impersonating a police officer is pretty serious and just think they have the car with lights. If they went to that length just to get a copy of the game and if they would have gotten away with that one wonders if they would have done something more later Confused as part of acting out the game in real life ?

See these people need to be punished and have some reality brought down on them. As for the punishment I think one would need to see each one of their records and go from there. But, me personally I think I would start by not allowing them to play or buy the game for 1 year and give them some community service Idea

Just a side note I actually bought a copy of this game and there was no line and the store had plenty of copies of it as well so I guess the demand for the game was much higher in Staten Island then here .

$ 51

AB Rep: +78
Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW go to jail for a game exceeds any threshold of human stupidity...my congratulations to these guys (fake cops) Rolling Eyes
Well it is a serious crime and it is right that serve their sentences....
cberry56

$ 20

AB Rep: +3

28563 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stealing is bad enough, but to take it so far that you pose as a cop. All I can say is stupidity is everywhere.
msidoh

Philippines and/or Hong Kong

$ 108

AB Rep: +52
Aura:

222557 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, just imagine if a real incident or emergency occurred at that location at that time, and people expected those idiots to perform real Police work! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: