Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Lone Survivor earns $37.8 million in its opening weekend!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:02 pm    Post subject: Lone Survivor earns $37.8 million in its opening weekend! Reply with quote

The film based on the real Operation Red Wings was on top of the box office with $37.8 million! It easily beat out Frozen which still managed to hold onto the second spot despite being in its EIGHTH weekend!

The weekend box office actuals for the domestic market can be found at http://www.boxoffice.com/

What do you think of Lone Survivor? What did you think of the box office results?

Philippines and/or Hong Kong

$ 108

AB Rep: +52
Aura:

222557 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Lone Survivor will be worth watching. I'll have to look out for it.

I just did some reading up on the movie and its actors; I never knew that 20 years ago Mark Wahlberg was known as rapper Marky Mark!
Have a look here:
http://youtu.be/-eSN8Cwit_s

He's done well with his career. Cool
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@msidoh
You didn’t know Mark was a rapper,
Well sort of a rapper if you want to call him that.

Here some other things about him from what I remember.

He was part of a boy band call New Kids On The Block lol NKOTB to me was funny as I was a kid. He went his own way with the funky bunch.

Latter on in those days he was brought up on attempted murder chargers pleaded to assault served less then 60 day I believe. He busted someones jaw for another incident.

He made his choice in movies sometime in the early 90's.

Will wait to see the film on Netflix in the coming months as the movies place where I live went up to $14.00 for one ticket now.

Great Canada - US Host...
Starman

Retired Moderator

New York

$ 1351

AB Rep: +47
Aura:

336411 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually going to see this movie with my friends next weekend, I will let you guys know how it was.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: