Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Aeriplay Submission Problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support Search Forum
Recent Topics
pimpin101

Missouri

$ 383

AB Rep: +44

117169 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:25 am    Post subject: Aeriplay Submission Problems Reply with quote

I was trying to grab a few more golds and noticed these new aeriplay only submit every once in awhile when they feel like it. I had to play one of those games at least 20 times just to get it to submit. Then I played another for 40 minutes and it decided not to submit. I tried multiple browsers and none of them made any difference.

$ 557

AB Rep: +7
Aura:

442950 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having the same problem. I played Aagy Bones like a week ago and it wouldn't submit but I didn't think anything of it. Now I've played Aigor Savior like 5 times and it won't submit. But Abe Clone Wars worked just fine for me a few days ago.
Feegee

$ 11

AB Rep: +2

47843 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had problems with a couple of games ...it is most annoying when you playing a tournament and you need to play several times to reach your best score to submitt ...but some times it blips opout and then won't let you re-enter the tournament :/
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aigor Savior submitted for me but submitted zero when I had scored 16.

So there does seem to be a problem, even using Opera.

I will forward this to AB - thanks for the report.

pimpin101

Missouri

$ 383

117169 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is there any update on this issue or does anybody have a tip about how to get these scores to submit?

Yesterday I spent at least 40 minutes getting a very good score to get the aagy bones all time back and it did not submit. I looked at what type of game it was and of course what do you know its an aeriplay game.

I have only three games I don't have a gold in for honor medals and they include Abe Clones Wars, Abe Droid Zone, and Abe Zombie Rescue. Do you know what they all have in common? You guessed it. They are aeriplay games.

I got enough to get the gold in abe zombie rescue four times. One for each in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Opera. I got the same result for each. The screen says please wait for submission and it never submits.
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the best thing to do is this.....is click on the high scores link on the menu if the mochi games scoreboard shows up then it will submit. I know all the abe games have this option not sure if Aagy Bones does or not. Aside from this I have no idea. I know when you click high scores and the mochi games window does not show up don't waste your time because it will not submit.

EDIT I just went and looked for Aagy Bones click on score if mochi leader board shows then it will submit.

Now I couldn't get the leader board to show up just going to the game. But I opened a second window in the browser and went to my mochi games account signed out then signed back in then refreshed the window with Aagy Bones and the leader board came right up Shocked not sure if this will work for you but, it's an idea to try anyway.

Missouri

$ 383

117169 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried all of those suggestions and the result is still the same. I used to be able to get the mochi leaderboard to come up from the game but it doesn't even show up now from this site. If I go to the mochi games website it comes up fine.

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I forwarded this to AB. Hmm, I will investigate what happened.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump Bump.....seems as though this issue was never resolved or forgotten about. Please admin correct me if I am wrong. Thank You !!

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have forwarded this again to AB. I think the delay in response might be due to Mochi media shutting down and general submission problems may have been caused by Mochi to begin with.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ok Thanks for the update Dr. N ... This might not be a moot matter once Mochi shuts down.
Site Admin
Game On

ARMIO

AB Rep: +111
Aura:

1164474 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately rogbow is correct. With Mochi shockingly shutting down, our primary source of highscore games will not only be gone, all existing Mochi games will cease to function as highscore games. This is a major blow to our ability to provide competitions with highscores and may force is to make significant changes to AB.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update ArcadeBoss. Too bad we are losing so many quality games from the site because Mochi is shutting down. But, I'm sure the site will continue on with the NON-MOCHI games and adjust the competitions accordingly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: