Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
What is your biggest fear
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
Author Message
Starman

Retired Moderator

New York

$ 1351

AB Rep: +47
Aura:

336411 Credits


PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a recent experience, my biggest fear definitely switched to death :/
_________________
Follow Me; https://twitter.com/Kempseys
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

AB Rep: +59
Aura:

109381 Credits


PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy is this easy for me, having someone break into my house.
Every night, every single night I just look at the door and wait for someone to come in. I have to have the windows open so I can hear outside. Man I am absolutely petrified. After having the car, shed, old house, backyard and neighbors houses broken into, I guess I'm just being a ***** but it is pretty scary.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown


AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits


PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine would be dying at a young age.
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/groups/moviesnshows/?ref=bookmarks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lonny




$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits


PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

burning alive and feeling that pain for the better part of 3-5 minuets would be mine.

i would rather be shot at point blank then to have to deal with being burned.
_________________
Don't Google it, Just Bing IT!

Great Canada - US Host...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bomber

Specialist of Armament

Netherlands

$ 124

AB Rep: +21
Aura:

59489 Credits


PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the moment, my greatest fear is being buried alive Sad .. in our country there is a law, bit strange name, it is called "Burial and Cremation Act" and is intended to prevent someone is buried or cremated, while he is not really death , the body must stand be between 3 and maximum of 6 days "above earth"... and there are a whole lot of other things in this Law , to prevent certain things "in case of "..... Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lonny




$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits


PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bomber wrote:
At the moment, my greatest fear is being buried alive Sad .. in our country there is a law, bit strange name, it is called "Burial and Cremation Act" and is intended to prevent someone is buried or cremated, while he is not really death , the body must stand be between 3 and maximum of 6 days "above earth"... and there are a whole lot of other things in this Law , to prevent certain things "in case of "..... Confused


that's a strange law indeed. i myself will be cremated. had it all done and squared away 2 years now. so i am ready for the after life.

at times i think to myself what IF my brain is still active or has very little conscious will i feel that pain and if so i hope it's quick.
_________________
Don't Google it, Just Bing IT!

Great Canada - US Host...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bomber

Specialist of Armament

Netherlands

$ 124

AB Rep: +21
Aura:

59489 Credits


PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lonny wrote
Quote:
at times i think to myself what IF my brain is still active or has very little conscious will i feel that pain and if so i hope it's quick.


Could it be possible that a brain has still some activity Shocked
I , myself will also be cremated, like you....
maybe its good, that Law...3 days...I think ( no I hope ) that if there is still some activity, it could be measured
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lonny




$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits


PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bomber wrote:
Lonny wrote
Quote:
at times i think to myself what IF my brain is still active or has very little conscious will i feel that pain and if so i hope it's quick.


Could it be possible that a brain has still some activity Shocked
I , myself will also be cremated, like you....
maybe its good, that Law...3 days...I think ( no I hope ) that if there is still some activity, it could be measured


I always wondered that on the brain. I know they tell us the brain lives what 7-10 minutes after a person dies but what if a small part isnít? I have gotten over the fear part along time ago but that one will sticks with me until that time in my life comes.
_________________
Don't Google it, Just Bing IT!

Great Canada - US Host...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
drebnata







250 Credits


PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My biggest fear now is that I wont be able to get my drive license.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Homelessthinker48


Lookin outside gonna make the move

$ 549

AB Rep: +11
Aura:

98484 Credits


PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My biggest fear right now would probably have to be failing one of my classes. I have not done it yet, but its always in the back of my mind. Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home | Privacy | All Games | Sitemap | Link to Us | Raiden