Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Arcade Boss Future?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Contests Search Forum
Recent Topics
GinnyBoyd

Grove City, PA USA

$ 4

AB Rep: +3

586 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:05 pm    Post subject: Arcade Boss Future? Reply with quote

Sorry I was just going through the postings and am a little bit confused about the future of this site. Will there still be tournaments and points for posting? Or is all that going away? Something other sites do is give so many points per game that you can eventually cash in for either prizes or paypal. Or maybe look into http://frivbux.com/ they give so much per day for the top 25 gamers. Idk I love this site and love getting something for playing games but I'll still play without the rewards it just makes me want to game more. Please let us know what the future is for Arcade Boss because I hate to see everthing go. Thank you for the one month I did get to enjoy!
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi GinnyBoyd...

There will still be highscore games, highscore competitions, tournaments, bosses of the month, credit prizes, points, medals, forum and community rewards.

The only thing that will definitely be changing is the number of highscore games, since a bulk of our highscore games are dual-bridged with Mochi media, who have now shut down.

Cash prizes may also come to an end.

However to compensate, the general community aspect of the site will become a more focally active theme and will in due course be improved. I am currently preparing to bring some more colour to the forums and I will get an aspect of this rolled out shortly.

GinnyBoyd

Grove City, PA USA

$ 4

586 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:24 pm    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

Thank you very much for the fast reply. I was just a little confused but i completely understand now. I love this site and I love to play games. The cash incentive is nice (very nice) but I understand it costs to do them. I know I'd be willing to pay a small fee to keep things the way they are and I'm sure if it isn't too too high others will also. Not that you would have to pay it to play games but if you want to compete for cash. Just a thought. I'll be here to play either way. It's only my second month but I love it so far so Thank You very much for such a great site.
GinnyBoyd

Grove City, PA USA

$ 4

586 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:46 am    Post subject: MiniClip Reply with quote

I've notice on a few other sites that when you play MiniClip games they give you highscores through their website like mocha did. Just wanted to let you know just in case you wanted to look into another site like that. Again thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Contests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: