Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Halt and Catch Fire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment Search Forum
Recent Topics
Holovision

$ 12

AB Rep: +2

10532 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:15 am    Post subject: Halt and Catch Fire Reply with quote

Did anybody see the pilot episode of AMC's latest original series yesterday? My favorite part was when Joe was helping Gordon reverse engineer the IBM BIOS. Joe would read off the TTL voltage from the oscilloscope as Gordon probed each pin. Then as Gordon read off the hexadecimal code using his breadboarded L.E.D. display so Joe could write it down; Joe asked how many addresses there were. "56,536." It was a long weekend project. Very Happy

The ending scene as the IBM lawyers began marching into Cardiff Electronics was also good.
Double post merged with original. Please don't double post, thanks. ~ Dr. N

Last edited by Holovision on Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Holovision

$ 12

AB Rep: +2

10532 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Season finale was tonight. The closing shot was of Joe hiking toward Colorado's Fiske Observatory in search of a woman. There's a lot of fans commenting on-line about how Joe has been beaten and is now searching for enlightenment.

But I have figured out the real reason Joe was hiking to the Fiske Observatory...

He's going to contact the mothership to pick him up. Very Happy

I hope there's a season 2!

Sorry Dr. N I meant to create a sockpuppet so that I could comment on later series stuff seperately but I didn't create the fake account for some reason I forgot. I'm sure it was a good reason though. Embarassed
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watch one episode a few weeks back or so with two guys kissing. didnt think that show would went that route.
havent watched it since..

on line buzz is it may or may not be re newed for a new season.
you know how that goes, get the people all worked up...

Great Canada - US Host...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: