Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Cell Phone damaged by water?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Cell Phone damaged by water? Reply with quote

It's not ruined so don't worry. Take apart all the pieces that come apart (not including tiny screws) if you have a blow dryer handy or a good fan then use that on it. Then put it between 2 slices of bread in a bag and make sure there is no air in the bag or put it in a bag with white rice. I know it sounds weird but a friend of mine tried it and it worked. I recently dropped my phone in water and tried bread and a blow dryer and my phone works fine now except for the camera phone but i think i need white rice to fix that part. Other than that, it works fine!!!

You are welcomed.

Mma-Champ

United States

AB Rep: +1

450 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:42 pm    Post subject: Mma-Champ Reply with quote

Bread, two slices of bread, and a blow dryer. Thats very awkward tools to use to get water out of your phone. I havent had water in my phone in a very long time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: