Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Ben Carson acknowledges no Chinese troops in Syria!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:20 am    Post subject: Ben Carson acknowledges no Chinese troops in Syria! Reply with quote

Days after asserting that China is involved in the fight in Syria — and after freshly offering to prove it with his own intelligence — Republican presidential contender Ben Carson acknowledged Friday that there are no Chinese troops in that conflict.

His campaign issued a statement addressing China's "longstanding and well-documented security ties to Syria" while saying "Dr. Carson does not believe China is currently fighting in or deploying troops to Syria."

The statement followed Carson's comments at a South Carolina campaign stop that he had information, better than that available to the White House, showing China's involvement in Syria. "I'm surprised my sources are better than theirs," he said.

But a clarification of sorts soon followed.

The campaign statement said Carson was talking about "various military weapons and equipment that Syria is using in the current conflict," and said he'd never claimed Chinese troops had been deployed to Syria.

http://news.yahoo.com/carson-promises-release-documents-china-syria-172855706--election.html

Philippines and/or Hong Kong

$ 108

AB Rep: +52
Aura:

222557 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine a world with Donald Trump as POTUS and Ben Carson as VPOTUS. I'm sure they would take the US in a different direction, but I'm not sure it would be A Good Thing or A Bad Thing Icon_think
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: