Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
A Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to You All!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
msidoh

Philippines and/or Hong Kong

$ 108

AB Rep: +52
Aura:

222557 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:27 pm    Post subject: A Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to You All! Reply with quote

I know it's early, but I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and an amazing New Year!

My wife and son are flying over on Monday, and they'll be staying with me until the first week of January Very Happy So I will doing lots of fun things with them, and not logging on to play on AB until 2016!

Even though we Skype every day, I haven't seen my family since August so I'm really excited and happy to be seeing them again.

Good health, wealth and happiness to you all! Very Happy
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey msidoh Thanks for the Christmas wishes !!! Very Happy

Merry Christmas to you as well and to all !!! Icon_beerchug

I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and we will look forward to seeing you next year when you return Very Happy

$ 74

AB Rep: +16
Aura:

247538 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas to you as well msidoh and to everyone else. I hope the festive period is everything you could wish for.
See you next year.
msidoh

Philippines and/or Hong Kong

$ 108

AB Rep: +52
Aura:

222557 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks rogbow and akeo! They arrive in 22 hours Very Happy

Have you heard of Cirque Adrenaline? I've reserved three seats near the front for the show on 29th December Cool Can't wait. My son is going to love it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: