Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:18 am    Post subject: Star Wars: The Force Awakens Reply with quote

On December 15th, just days before “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” premiered in theaters, British astronaut Tim Peake, US astronaut Timothy Kopra, and Russian cosmonaut Yuri Malenchenko launched a mission to the International Space Station. The crew is scheduled to stay aboard the ISS for seven months, meaning they would likely have to wait to catch “Episode VII” on DVD, a true bummer for any real-life space explorer.

Fortunately, that doesn’t appear to be the case. As ComicBook.com points out, Peake responded to a follower’s tweet to reveal that “The Force Awakens” will have a screening in space aboard the ISS. The tweet is dated December 12th, so it’s highly possible the crew has already seen the film. Either way, there’s probably no more appropriate place to watch the latest entry in the “Star Wars” saga than surrounded by the infinite blackness of space itself, the blue ball of Earth spinning silent beneath you.

It’s in theaters now, and in space soon.

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2015/12/19/astronauts-to-watch-star-wars-the-force-awakens-on-the-international-space-station/

Edited by rogbow
Added title to post as there was no title.

Philippines and/or Hong Kong

$ 108

AB Rep: +52
Aura:

222557 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't imagine that the screen was very big. or the sound was very grand on the ISS. But, yeah, that's probably the best place to watch it - out in space!

Now, call me old-fashioned but the fact that Harrison Ford is starring makes this... well, words fail me... I just gotta see it Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: