Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Hello from North Wales!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Introductions Search Forum
Recent Topics
Duchess Dol

287 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:32 pm    Post subject: Hello from North Wales! Reply with quote

Big 'Hello' to you guys from North Wales, UK. I am an avid gamer although I suspect I could be much older than anyone else! Nothing wrong with that, I hasten to add! I am female, very competitive and also very laid back too (if that makes any sense?) I love ships, especially the older ones and have been running a campaign to restore the TSS Duke of Lancaster, a ship with an amazing history. Her story is one of incredible determination and pride, along with the seedier side of life, involving greed and corruption from the powers that be, who have attacked the ship for close on 38 years. Google her and you shall finds loads of info, if interested Smile
I think your site is fantastic. So many games!!! Look forward to attempting to beat all your scores and well, thanks for having me![/img]
Bafusa

Czech Republic

$ 1116

AB Rep: +72
Aura:

2320471 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Duchess Dol Wink
akeo

$ 74

AB Rep: +16
Aura:

247538 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the site. At least I won't be the only Welsh person on here now, although I do live in England and you're probably not the oldest (I'm a Grandad several times over), you'd be surprised at the demographic that this site appeals to.
I know the Duke of Lancaster quite well, I pass it on the way up to my uncles quite often and it would be nice to see something done with her at last. Too much has been left to decay for too long along that coastline, Colwyn Bay pier springs to mind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: