Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
High-Speed Chase

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games Search Forum
Recent Topics
sevencube3

Wherever there is a computer (be it a laptop or desktop)

$ 30

1614 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: High-Speed Chase Reply with quote

I kind of like High-Speed Chase and all, but I think that there are a few flaws here and there. First of all, there's the fact that it's just too short (you are only allowed to hit 3, 4, or 5 targets at the most). Second of all, there's the units used in the game (in this case, distance and rate they look like they're from the English (U.S.) and SI unit systems). Third, the speed is very limited (you're only allowed to go 140 miles per hour and you're driving a Dodge Viper in fact, those cars are known to exceed 200 miles per hour). I could say more (if I wanted to), but you get the general idea of what I'm saying, which is not that I don't like the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: